[PI's note, 13 March 2017] Standardized contingency tables are extended to December 2014, including bimonthly and yearly-pooled tables. For detailed information, see folder "CategoricalData_AllContigencyTables_中文".
- [PI's note, 20 February 2017] Small-area open data are being compiled in selected areas, mostly metropolitan areas. Stay tuned if getting interested.
- [PI's note, 20 February 2017] Statics on demographic info, human capital, etc., are being compiled at both individual and household levels. Stay tuned if getting interested.
- [PI's note, 20 February 2017] Contingency tables in tradition Chinese are updated and extended to Dec. 2016, with village-level info being open to the public. For detalis, see "CategoricalData_ContingencyTables_中文".
- [PI's note, 10 February 2017] References about TIPD attending IODC16 at Madrid could be found at "AcademicActivities_Reference".
- [PI's note, 10 February 2017] Open data sets of population dynamics are updated and extended to May 2016. For details, see "PopulationDynamicsData人口動態資料".
- [PI's note, 9 February 2017] Open data sets of multidimensional tables and household structure are updated and extended to December 2016. For details, see "CategoricalData_MultiDimensionalTable類別資料多維表" and "HouseholdStructureData家戶結構資料"
- [PI's note, 22 November 2016] Bugs are found in English version TIPD. They are being fixed and new release will be available in early December. [PI's note, 22 November 2016] Two new releases of open data are available. They are (1) 201709 TIPs Spatial Distribution, and (2) Statistics on TIPs in non-indigenous areas: migration-related statistics. Welcome to report errata you find.